We all know the benefits of professionally cleaned carpets, but have you considered the upholstered furniture in your home?
There’s the obvious benefit of appearance, but more importantly, when you have your carpet cleaning company professionally clean your upholstery, you extend the life of your furniture! Even though you sometimes get around to vacuuming out the couch, you need to remove the deeply embedded soil which eats away at your upholstery fibers. The soils and dirt found on your furniture can be extremely abrasive, and will get further ground into the upholstery with each time you sit down.
The solution is semi-annual upholstery cleaning! Whether your furniture is made of durable synthetics, leather, or natural fabrics, we will make them look like new again!
- Our Upholstery Cleaning Technician determines fiber type and dye stability while inspecting your upholstery for soiling and stains.
- Our Upholstery Cleaning Technician protects the area surrounding upholstery that we will be cleaning.
- Your upholstery is vacuumed to remove the dry soil on the fabric.
- Your upholstery is pre-treated to break down soil, and pre-spotted to deal with any more challenging areas
- Our Upholstery Cleaning Technician will clean your furniture with the industry’s most powerful truck-mounted steam cleaning equipment, ensuring the deepest clean and quickest dry.
- Our Upholstery Cleaning Technician will address any stubborn spots.
- Our extraction method provides for the quickest drying time in the industry!
Brothers Carpet Cleaning is Bloomington, Indiana’s Premier Carpet Cleaning Company. Check out our reviews!